Whether by its exuberant nature, the colorful markets with thousands of spices, the frenzied or music or crystalline notes of tropical nights, or the original flavors of Creole cuisine, new sensations fills you. Welcome to Martinique, Island of Flowers and a thousand flavors ...
'This hotel is very well located in a dynamic zone ... It's close to everything! It is a place that provides a real welfare to businessmen, both quiet and close to the biggest activity area of the island '
Marie-Claude GRELY, Buisiness Coordinator
TransportsFort de france resort
By the see, you can take the boats to Trois Ilets.
By car, the good condition of roads makes driving easy in 'taxi' or car. If you want to visit Martinique, discover its beaches, do a picknic on the beach and back in the evening after 18h, a rental car will be needed.
Martinique Taxis : 24/7 – 0596 63 63 62.
A.T.H.S. : Antilles Disabled persons Specialized Transports – 0596 75 01 97
Hotline 'Europcar' is located in the hotel lobby. At Fort-de-France, rental agencies are open from 8.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.30 pm to 5.30pm on weekdays and on Saturdays from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm. At the airport, rental agencies are open all day until the arrival of the last flight.
Martinique has a service intra-city and iner-city busline. Minibuses, also called taxis are available from early morning until 6.00 pm. Most bus stops are located on the 'Boulevard du General de Gaulle' and 'La Pointe Simon'.
Fort de France church500 meters from the Batelière shopping center less than 5 minutes from Fort-de-France, our hotel enjoys a good location with easy access to major roads and,leisure activities.
In an area of 15km
- Casino, 'le plazza Batelière' : 200 m
- Mall 'La Bateliere' : 500 m
- Madiana, Congress Palace : 1 km
- Madiana, cinéma (10 movie theaters) : 1 km
- Antilles Guyane University : 2 km
- Private Medical Clinic : 2 km
- Traditional Market of Fort-de-France : 3 km
- Cathédral St Louis : 3 km
- Historical Library 'Schoelcher' : 4 km
- Archéology Museum : 4 km
- Shipping Company, Port : 5 km
- Fort Saint-Louis : 5 km
- Dillon Rum distillery: 10 km
- Mall 'La Galléria' : 15 km
- International Airoport Of Martinique 'Aimé Césaire' : 15 km
- Balata Garden : 15 km
- At 'Les Trois-îlets', Sugar Cane Museum : 30 à 40 mn by Boat, from le 'Malecon' downtown.